Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Pledge to God

New Years Pledge to God

God, almighty Father, hear my pledge to You,
It’s a new year that I want something to do.
I am so much afraid,
There are unbelievers who are not saved.

I want to share my faith,
Tell people the truth.
Don’t want to say anything incorrect,
Want to be precisely exact

There are simple steps of sharing,
To where I won’t have to be sweating.
“I can do everything through him who gives me strength”
Philippians 4:13 in the Bible of truth.

Help me come out of my comfort region,
When sharing my faith I can bring people to salvation.
Many people don’t know about Christ,
I think this year that should come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my post. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I very much enjoy reading over them!

In Christ,
Tracy