Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Comes Softly Series

Love Comes Softly Series


I have finally got to watch all the movies to the Love Comes Softly series.  I have enjoyed each of the movies with their own little twists in what happens.  There are plenty of funny, sad, and all the way to joyful moments in each movie.  There are some violence in each, but nothing extremely bad.  Watch the lives of each character through romance, drama, joy, and faith.  This series is safe for the whole family to watch.  Currently my mother owns this series and I do hope to someday own my own set as well.

Love Comes Softly series in Timeline Order to Watch:
  1. Love Begins
  2. Love’s Everlasting Courage
  3. Love Comes Softly
  4. Loves Enduring Promise
  5. Loves Long Journey
  6. Loves Abiding Joy
  7. Loves Unending Legacy
  8. Loves Unfolding Dream
  9. Love Takes Wing
  10. Love Finds a Home
There is a Christmas movie to go along with this series, I haven't seen it yet, but someday would really like to.  The movie is called Love's Christmas Journey!  I might look into watching the movie sometime nearing Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. I love the movie Love Comes Softly. The others are good, too, but nothing beats when Marty and Clark first meet. So sweet. Plus, I LOVE when Clark goes to church. 'Come Thou Fount' is one of my favorite old hymns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with the very first movie to the series is always the best! Plus that is where is mainly started when the family grew throughout the other movies!

      Delete
  2. I really want to see these. I really like both Katherine Heigl and Haylie Duff as actresses. But wow, I didn't know there were 11 movies!!

    Tracy, I also LOVE your signature at the bottom of the post! How did you do that? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either until I was searching online for new movies to watch and came across Love Comes Softly and noticed three new movies. I first only thought there were eight, but then noticed two extras and a Christmas movie.

      Thank you, Sarah! My signature comes from "My Live Signature". I will post a link for you to generate one for yourself!
      http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php

      Delete

Thank you very much for reading my post. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I very much enjoy reading over them!

In Christ,
Tracy